Header

Monday, February 11, 2013

Birthday Weekend

This past weekend my little family went to Seattle for the day. We walked around Pikes Place, finally tasted some Beecher's famous Mac N Cheese, got a lavender cupcake at Cupcake Royale, then did a little shopping at Sephora and Nordstrom before heading back home to put my party dress on and go out with the girls. This week will be a continuation of my birthday celebrating along with Valentine's Day.

Lets hope this week goes a little more smoothly than last week, child sickness and work stress was killing me!

Happy Monday everyone!



















2 comments:

  1. Beecher's famous Mac N Cheese?! Oh my gosh, how is it possible that I haven't tried this?! Must track down immediately... Looks like a fun weekend, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so much fun! Loving all of these pictures!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete