Header

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mardi Gras...

Fat Tuesday...the day before Lent. The day where everyone gets a little wild and indulges in their vices. The day before sacrifice for 40 days. Are you participating today? Any fun plans?

Starting tomorrow I will be giving up Social Networking. I need to focus more on being in the moment, really connecting with people, and focusing more on my family. I feel as if social networking has crippled those things in its wake. I hope this sacrifice will help me become a better person, a better wife, a better mother, a better friend. So forgive me for my absence, it will be hard but I'm looking forward to the challenge. I'll see you on Easter!!!











1 comment:

  1. That's a good idea... I get way too sucked into social media and I should definitely spend more time and energy on my personal relationships.

    ReplyDelete