Header

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Baby it's getting cold outside...

Brrrr!!! First signs of winter are making an appearance! The grass was icy and I could see my breath. And of course, it was cold enough to grab one of my big A&F jackets. Oh how I love those jackets. I've been wearing boots and scarves non stop since the beginning of October, and let me tell you it's been heavenly!!! I'm dying to go to Starbucks for some if their holiday drinks, and hit up the Old Navy 50% off outerwear sale! Because of course, Riley had NO cold weather clothes...and she's grown out of almost all her shoes. Man that kid grows fast! Where did the time go??!!

Anyway, I hope you have a lovely Thursday!! So glad the weekend is almost here and our housewarming party!!! Lots of cleaning and cooking to get done ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment