Header

Friday, November 9, 2012

Winter Must Haves



{Top 3 via Pinterest  and bottom 3 Nordstrom}


 First of all, HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I am so excited for this weekend. We are having a house warming party with all our friends over to see our new place!

As it gets colder outside, I can't help but get really excited. This is my first Pacific Northwest winter, and pulling out the jackets, scarves and boots I've had in the back of my closet pretty much all year when I lived back in Cali are finally seeing the light of day. Nordstrom's half yearly sale is calling my name, with that darling Juicy purse and the Juicy boots at an amazing price, but alas Christmas is coming and I don't have the extra money to spend. Maybe gift material?? ;) The Tory Burch iPhone cover would be an excellent upgrade to my current "I Do" Casemate I got when I first got engaged. It's been banged up a little. Dear Santa, I've been a good girl, can I have these few things? Oh and an iPad 2 would be nice too!!

What are you wishing for for Christmas? See any good deals out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment