Header

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer is almost here!

I can't believe we are already well underway into June...

This past year has gone by so fast it just blows my mind! I've been in Washington for almost a year now. To be honest, I'm glad this year is almost over. It's been so crazy adjusting to all sorts of things - I'm just ready for feeling "settled" and feeling like I'm actually accomplishing something. Right now I just feel like I'm floating along trying to make ends meet and just being "ok" with the schedule I have going. Why is balance so hard to find?? And why is the secret to success so dang secretive?? I'm sure one of these days I'll figure it out...

Anyway how is your Wednesday?? Have any fun plans? 







1 comment:

  1. Literally I feel like my life is flashing before my eyes... it just all goes by too fast! I've had a busy work week so nothing much fun going on for me... looking forward to the weekend!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete