Header

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Babies.

 For the past several years, it has been nonstop baby madness between all my friends. Among that, I worked at an OBGYN office for a year. Needless to say, I've had baby fever like crazy. I'm so grateful for all my friends and their beautiful babies- whom they let me snuggle and love on until my heart's content.

I've been pinning a lot of baby stuff - leading people to think I'm pregnant. But alas, I am not...I'm just day dreaming. Maybe a little obsessively. But hey - if you are pregnant or just had a baby...these are the things I would get inspiration from ;) 















{1}{2}{3}{4}{5}{6}{7}{8}{9}{10}




















1 comment:

  1. Aw, love all those pins! I'm not pregnant, either, but all my friends are in that phase of life so people are constantly asking me, too. Sheesh, give me a break people! ;-)

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete