Header

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 2 in SLO

Saturday was the day of my friend Ashlee's baby shower, and man was I impressed by the decor!! The girls did such an awesome job, it was so nice to see old friends and catch up a little - as well as finally see Ashlee pregnant in "real life"! I've only ever seen pictures with her two other boys since I lived far away. It was a sweet baby shower!

One of my favorite places came into play - Baileyana Winery. I just love the large grassy area for the kids to run around while I drink amazing wine and catch up with friends. There's really nothing more relaxing on a nice day. We brought along some hula hoops we got at Riley's party and tried to keep them going as long as possible. I'm pretty terrible, but at least I tried!!!















1 comment:

  1. Adorable decorations! This post comes at a good time because I'm currently planning a shower for my best friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete