Header

Monday, January 16, 2012

A Little This, a Little That

This weekend was great! Friday I finally got my nails done, I tried shellac since I always seem to chip my nails two days after getting them done. And of course your nails have to look nice when everyone asks to see your ring ;).

Riley and I went to Santa Barbara with Catherine, and I didn't buy anything! Except food. I even had a gift certificate for Nordstrom. Looks like I'll be saving it for my birthday! Yesterday I didn't really do much, just relaxed. Then Riley and I went to play at the beach in the evening. It was cold but she was having so much fun. So I endured it for an hour. I also went to look at the GIANT cake book they have a Madonna Inn. There were some crazy cakes in there but they will make whatever you want! Lastly, I went to the gym today! A small victory to breaking this non-motivated rut I've been in. I need to get on the ball with this one, I'm getting married in 8 months!!

On that note, I can't believe January I'd almost over and my birthday is in just a few weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment