Header

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Somehow...

...







Sweater: Urban Outfitters; Tank: Nordstrom; Scarf: Abercrombie & Fitch; Jeggings: C&C California; Boots: Hunter; Ring: Saylor Rose; Earrings: Little Miss Momma


Somehow, I fill figure out how to take GOOD and QUALITY pictures of myself.....these were just off my phone since trying to wield an SLR with one hand is almost impossible. Today the day started out with POURING rain and crazy wind. I tried to dress warmly as possible but also fashionable enough for my Patternmaking class. Because why wouldn't you dress up to go to a fashion class, right? Right. I am so stinkin' happy it's Thursday. Only one more day til the weekend! WOOOHOOO! Not that I have anything planned other than just hanging out. But that's definitely something to look forward to around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment