Header

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rainy Days...

Jacket: Target; Top: Nordstrom; Leggings: Walmart; Socks: Coverings; Boots: Hunter; Scarf: Nordstrom


I Love the rain. It only comes around once in a great while and usually lasts about a day or two before moving on then it's sunny/super hot again. I love the coolness it brings with it, the feeling that all you want is hot chocolate, a warm fireplace, some soup or someone to snuggle with on the couch under a big blanket. Sigh. Layering clothes is also my favorite, it gives you so many more options! I love love love fall/winter.

1 comment:

  1. i never used to be a rain lover ha but now that its been happening more and more i'm def enjoying it :) def a new follower of your blog! its super cute :) ps you should check my blog out! im doing a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete