Header

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday Trends

So I have been wanting to do a post that I do weekly...so I have come up with Tuesday Trends! These are some of the trends I've been seeing circulate and just love!



 Retro Floral One Piece


Bright neon nail polishes - Essie Short Shorts


Ombre Blonde Hair


Zippered skinny jeans...and the white Chucks!


Maxi dress, with a vest and scarf. Love this look!


Straw fedoras...and hats. With the lace!


High waisted shorts! While they aren't for everyone - they can be very flattering on some people!


Lastly..stacking rings. I love all the different combinations you can come up with!



Do you have any favorite trends that are happening right now? Share in the comments below!


3 comments:

  1. I love all these things, except I don't know if I can get on board with the zippered skinny jeans or the high waisted shorts... I remember wearing them in the '80s too vividly!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove that hot pink color for nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the swimsuit. Who is the designer?

    ReplyDelete