I wanted to take a minute to reflect on all the wonderful things that happened on 2011. Being that it was the Year of the Rabbit, it truly felt like a year of opportunity, adventure, challenges, and real successes.
What Made 2011 Special:
1. I participated in a fashion trade show called Thread that I had been wanting to do since I was in Fashion School. I created an entire Spring/Summer collection for my brand Hybrid Couture to sell at the show with the help of my friend Analisa.
2. I took my daughter Riley to Disneyland for the first time for her 3rd birthday. It was the most magical experience seeing an amusement park through a child's eyes. I had the greatest time showing her everything I loved about that place!
3. I was featured in Eco Show, an eco-friendly fashion show put on by a Cal Poly graduate as her senior project. The show had a huge turnout and was really fun to do!
4. With the help of Rocky's mom, we put on a huge 25th birthday bash - Luau Themed, that everyone had the best time at!
5. I got an iPhone 4s for Christmas. I have been wanting an iPhone for what seems like an eternity! and it is SO awesome!
6. I bought a BRAND NEW CAR. BY MYSELF.
7. I went to Disneyworld. DISNEYWORLD.
8. Rocky and I went to Ink-and-Iron together then had a luxurious mini vacay at the Bacara Resort in Santa Barbara. So blissful.
9. I saw Katy Perry in concert! Best end the summer!
10. I made new friends, took another fashion class, and even cooked more than I ever have!
11. Oh yeah...I got ENGAGED!