Header

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving and Black Thursday







Riley was darling on Thanksgiving. Pretty much the only reason I took pictures of her the whole time and only one of me. Except for my crazy face much later in the evening.

Yes, my brother and I were a couple of those crazy people searching out deals at big box stores at midnight. Two in particular. Target and Best Buy. It actually went pretty smoothly. Everyone was surprisingly polite, the sales staff really helpful and calm...it was almost surreal. I got a ton of movies, CDs, preschool games for Riley and Devin got some games. I was totally exhausted by the time we were done and finally got home at 3:30 am. It was fun and exhilarating to go out late at night (because there's only so many things in a small town that has that effect) so I'm glad we did it. But I probably wouldn't do it again. Deals or no deals, SLEEP IS GOOD! Especially after you stuffed yourself all day with turkey and other good food.

1 comment:

  1. oh she is just adorable! i love how she poses in her pictures :) and i can't believe you fought all those crowds... actually we did too, but we got a late start so there weren't many good deals left.

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete