Header

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Weekend







So far I started my weekend off right...by baking until 10:30 at night on Friday. I decided that Blue Moon cupcakes were not enough for my friend's birthday potluck, so I made a batch of brownies that I cut with Halloween themed cookie cutters, and also roasted pumpkin seeds. Riley and I woke up and carved our pumpkins this morning, and I finished decorating the front porch with lights and spiderwebs. It was a pretty productive 24 hours. I figured this was the last hoorah before Halloween was over and I get crazy with the spirit of Thanksgiving and Christmas! I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. looks amazing! love your pictures:) can you believe halloween is over already and it's november?! seems like it's all flying by..

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete