Header

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tomorrow: Adventure to Disneyworld!





All pictures were taken at Riley's birthday Disneyland trip in April.


Here in the Cogan household we are all very excited for tomorrow. Because tomorrow afternoon we hop on a plane to Florida and get to spend THREE DAYS at Disneyworld! You wouldn't even believe my excitement when my dad told me to take time off work to go. Riley has been talking about it nonstop. She can't wait for the dumbo ride and to see the princess castle. I told her it's wayyyy bigger and better than Disneyland. She still has no idea. But she doesn't correct me everytime I call it "Disneyland" - she's say "No mom, it's DisneyWORLD". Needless to say, this will be my vacation. I've taken little trips here and there for concerts, to see my boyfriend, and to promote my fashion collection, but this is the real deal. I can't wait to go and take tons of pictures!

1 comment:

  1. aww, i've never been to disneyworld before but i've always wanted to go. i hope you just have SO much fun and that the weather be perfect! can't wait to see all the pictures!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete