Header

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Home is Whenever I'm With You




I've been thinking a lot lately, about my goals, my dreams, and what it would take to achieve everything I want successfully. I am so blessed for the amount of support I have from my family and friends here in this little town. But I can't help but feel like this isn't where I belong. I need to spread my wings and really let my talents shine. You can only do so much of that here. I want my own home, my own space, my own life. I want it so bad. And while my motivational skills are somewhat lacking (...ahem...) I  really am making an effort to achieve these goals and be successful with my dream as a fashion designer. I have it in me, that's very clear. I just need to put a little WD-40 on those rusty wheels and get it going.

What are you goals/dreams? Have you achieved them? What did you do to get yourself there?

No comments:

Post a Comment