Header

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!


Awkward:
- Arriving at the medical records department to copy records for work and while telling the custodian the patient's name she inadvertantly feels your tummy up because your loose/drapey sweater apparently makes you look pregnant. Then she double checks to make sure, only realizing that no, you are not pregnant, and then just ignores the fact that she did that to you while you stand there in shock. Fun times.
- Having a little bit of road rage at the person who's car door is open making it so they are hogging up the parking spot in front of Starbucks because they wanted to organize their back seat. And after they finally move and you park, you scrape the bottom part of your front bumper over the curb. Real smooth.
- Being overdramatic about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that has happened this past week. Actually, make that past weeks.

Awesome:
- Starbucks bought for me by my dad. Because I drove him to his eye appointment. Oh and the new iced coffee blend that I'm going to try tomorrow. SO EXCITED.
- Riley singing Lady Gaga's "The Edge of Glory" when it came on the radio, and I actually recorded it this time.
- Finding this incredibly amazing dress (within my price range!!!) for the upcoming military ball I'm attending next month. It will seriously blow your mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment